rainy days in october

I realize now how sad I am that my blockmates are graduating and leaving the college, while I am here and I chose to stay.

This October I could be graduating. But last February I made the decision not to. I don't believe in regrets, but this decision does not come without burden too.

In my desire to do something great for our org, I have decided to stick it out. I am happy with what I did, as we are accomplishing so much now that it's overwhelming to me.

Still, the people whom I have shared most of my college life with are leaving, are going away and moving on to the next step in their lives. When they graduate I would be technically the oldest undergraduate next semester. Haha. And lower batches would most likely look to me for academic answers. While I know my comm res, I still feel unqualified to be teaching anyone.

I will miss my blockmates. We used to share afternoons mulling over how we will be able to finish our papers. It was just last year that we were taking our 165 with our PRSP, where we had to pass a complete research paper three days after submitting our competition paper. I couldn't believe I passed through that semester, with all its hell days and sleepless nights. But mostly I may have passed through it because I had my blockmates to share that semester with. Times may be rough, but when you have great people to share it with, any place in hell may just be a walk in the park.

0 Comments:

Search the Web

Custom Search

From Time.com

Plurk!