leaving to work

I need a two-week break. No cable TV or internet. Or siblings.

I seem to forget the urge to get down to business and work whenever I stay in this house. I'm too pampered in this place; I don't even need to do chores.

I'm going to a place where I can work quietly and peacefully--even if that takes an indefinite period of time. I have just finished packing my books, notes, and a few other work things.

I need deadlines. I need the pressure. I work better under pressure.

Hopefully when I get back I'm at least 80% finished with all I have to accomplish.

This means, no more movie marathons.

Paalam, but I wish to be back for that Halloween party.

1 Comments:

bulitas said...

mariel!

gusto ko din yang 2week break na yan!
all the best sau!
apir!

Search the Web

Custom Search

From Time.com

Plurk!