sky-hype

My friends have been prodding me before to go online in Skype, and with limitations of YM on a Fedora-based OS (I couldn't use VoIP with other Yahoo users through Pidgin), I had no other option but to download Skype and I am currently trying it out. So for all my friends who are using VoIP, please download Skype so I can talk to you! (Plus I currently am baffled that my i-mic on my Acer Aspire One doesn't work with any other program but Skype. Weird.)

Yani welcomed me to Skype with the message, welcome to the world of mics, cams, and penises.

Hahahahaha. LOL.

I called her so I can try out Skype for a bit, and right after hanging up I've received four calls (left none of them answered) from guys. Talk about connecting quick. Haven't been on Skype for quite a while (less than 15 minutes) and so many are already showing up on my list and calling me or chatting with me.

Anyway, I'm using Skype only for the purpose of VoIP, so it might go permanently invisible. Haha. But for my friends, please add me.

0 Comments:

Search the Web

Custom Search

From Time.com

Plurk!