security


Helplessly Hoping - Crosby, Stills, Nash, & Young


I am extremely grateful for my tiger telling my ex to go away. I haven't tried anything much to keep him away, I just told him to leave me alone and to respect me enough to try not to contact me.

But he's still there. Sometimes I ignore it, but so many times it annoys me. It gets to me more than I would want to.

I was scared of what my tiger told him. But if it had to be done for it to stop, then so be it.

He has this way of protecting me, being the tough guy (as what he says, it's like those honey-go-wait-in-the-car moments because I probably don't want to witness it). But to me he's unbelievably tender and sweet. Quite frankly I haven't met someone who is as sweet as him.

With him I find what I want most in a man: security and commitment. Every guy can be passionate or romantic depending on how they show it, but he is someone I feel secure in, and someone who wants to be in the long run with me.

I sung my tiger to sleep last night. It felt magical, in a way, to be together but still not be together. If we are like this now, I wonder how we will be in several months. We would go crazy.

Everyday I fall more and more in love with him, if it is possible to happen.

I love you Jeremiah. Everyday is a day less until we will finally be together. Till then, I am here waiting.

0 Comments:

Search the Web

Custom Search

From Time.com

Plurk!