horrible

I find that the haven I went to did worse for me than it should. So many skeletons still getting unearthed.

I had a lousy week. I realize whenever I'm here why I hate this place.

Too many things being talked about, issues within and outside the family that should be kept where they were before: in the past. Doubt, hatred, fear, annoyance. Just some of the feelings I've been getting in this place.

I often wonder how it is that someone could be so selfish and so full of hate that anyone would not be spared from the wrath of her tongue and the pain of her words. How is it that someone can be this way?

I've lived in this place during my childhood and too often it haunts me. I think it's not the house, really, but the people who live in it. A particular one at the very least.

I am not an emotional mess as I have dealt with these things before, and mostly I turned out fine, thanks to my parents. I have been told to be careful not to be like her, and it's quite difficult when it comes natural. But seeing her that way makes me rethink the things I do and the way I look at others. It's not so easy to echo my parents. I feel as if her character is what my parents are trying to mold and take out of me.

I need a breather.

Having old ghosts brought up again can make for a horrible experience.

0 Comments:

Search the Web

Custom Search

From Time.com

Plurk!