play me Manila


Manila - Hotdogs


Playtime is nearly over for me. I need to walk back on reality and focus on getting work done. Real work, not just pretend work.

I'm sharing one of my favorite songs. Manila sounds of the 70s. I need a getter-upper, and having been feeling melancholy and nostalgic at throwing away so much of my stuff, I need to dance! Haha.

Yes, funk, plus a bit of Manila's disco. I tend to believe I am an old soul, and I should have been born a martial law baby. But then, perks of being an Edsa baby are endless too. Possibilities of technology that martial law kids couldn't event imagine when Pacman and Voltes V came out.

Okay, I'm blabbering.

I love this song. Reminds me of old school Manila. When I move to different city, my heart will always be with this metro. Manila is like a first love, you always remember why you fell, even when you realize that the person wasn't so great after all.

I need to go out. Manila I want to have fun tonight!

0 Comments:

Search the Web

Custom Search

From Time.com

Plurk!