adventure!


Dont Worry Baby - Beach Boys


I find myself getting cooped up too much inside the house. My life revolves around UP and the home.

I need a new adventure. I would love to go beach camping (even during this cold season!) and learn wakeboarding. I'm thinking the beaches of Aurora or Quezon, somewhere in the northeast beaches. I would love to surf the Pacific! (It's always the South China Sea... I miss the Pacific...)

I want to camp on the beach and wake up to a Pacific rising sun.



Hmm. I don't know where or when I can go, though. But with a 6-unit class schedule and free days limited to our organization and to my thesis, I think I can squeeze in a beach road trip and relax for one weekend at least. I need to see the sun and feel the sand. I need surf and swim. Lie on the sand with summer tunes like the Beach Boys on the player, ah, bliss.

I love summers. I miss summers, even if they are so hot and humid. Gives me more excuses to shed clothes and go to the beach.



I need to get away from this place. I need something where I don't need to think. Being ass-burned-out doesn't help any in my responsibilities in my academics and extra-curriculars. I think the beach may be just what I need to feel refreshed.

0 Comments:

Search the Web

Custom Search

From Time.com

Plurk!