love never judges

How do you form the words so that people will understand how you feel, that they won't judge you?

Truth is, there aren't any words. Anything that can make it less surreal, less scary. People still judge you for being different, for doing things outside the norm.

But the only thing that connects me to these people is that I feel the same way they do. I am human just like them. I love as much as they can; I get hurt as much as they do.

I do not wish to be judged for who I love or how I found it. Love never judges. It only binds. It creates the best and most beautiful, and sometimes the worst and most hurtful, memories. It ties people together.

I wish to be judged for how I loved. When I die, I want to be remembered as giving my all as I loved--completely, wholeheartedly, unconditionally.

I just want to love and be loved. I just want to have that chance to be with the one person I love the most. Just one chance, one moment.

0 Comments:

Search the Web

Custom Search

From Time.com

Plurk!